Property Bros vs. Kitchen Cousins

Property Bros.

They are twin brothers who do it all; They run a successful real estate company called Scott Real Estate with offices in Las Vegas, Calgary, and Vancouver . Jonathan Scott 33, is a renowned illusionist and Drew Scott 33, has a second-degree black belt in karate. Ambitious by nature, the two started buying and renovating property when they were teenagers. They purchased their first house at 18, fixed it up and sold it a year later for a $50,000 profit. Today they host the HGTV show, Property Brothers.The show has the brothers doing what they do best; helping people turn their “fixer-upper house” into their dream house all while working with a strict timeline and a tight budget.

Jonathan Scott                                            Drew Scott

Kitchen Cousins
Anthony Carrino, 32, and John Colaneri, 30, stars of the new HGTV series “Kitchen Cousins,” are first cousins with bright smiles and a penchant for home design. The show follows the pair’s mission to breathe new life into New Jersey kitchens, but is far from their first venture together. They both attended Don Bosco Prep in Ramsey, and each own condos in the same Jersey City building — a former warehouse that was their first project as a team. “We’re pretty normal guys,” says Carrino. “We’re contractors.”

John Colaneri

Anthony Carrino

Don’t Forget to vote for your favorite below!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: TV Hotties

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

13 Comments on “Property Bros vs. Kitchen Cousins”

1. December 9, 2011 at 1:32 pm #

Kitchen Cousins is, by far, the best show and they are also the most enjoyable to look at!!
    Property Bros. is OK….but, they are a little creepy looking!!

• Lillian Harry
      May 23, 2012 at 7:39 pm #

What is creepy looking about two very handsome 6feet five inches guys

2. January 22, 2012 at 12:10 am #

2012 is off to a great start. People seem to have an interest in buying this year. 2011 business was down, but that is real estate. Great website here. Best of luck to everyone in 2012, realtors, purchasers and sellers.

3. Knize10
    March 4, 2012 at 9:23 am #

Kitchen Cousins is an awesome show I discovered just today. Wow, these cousins are hot and a joy to watch. John in particular has a smile that makes me all warm inside.
    Keep the good job guys.

4. Parae
    March 10, 2012 at 6:59 am #

I like a man (Drew) that gets down & dirty. He can design & do the work. He’s quick & to the point. He’s 10 steps ahead of the problem & involves clients every step of the way & unlike K.C., his cabinets are from the USA. I appreciate K.C. designs, but enjoy Property Brothers overall. Renovation is no punk. I do commercial/industrial architecture (90% renovation) & design is easy, but construction is sometimes a pain in the back side.

5. Rob
    March 13, 2012 at 3:44 pm #

Kitchen cousins has some great layout designs but a few of their concepts look like they will be outdated in a few years; like as in “what were we thinking”? I do like their use of color in the cabinets but mainly as accents. Kitchen design changes so quickly and people re-design their kitchens maybe twice in a lifetime. Already many backsplashes are outdated looking, so IMO traditional brick and butcher block looks with some color thrown in makes for a trendy look in a kitchen that won’t be outdated in 5 years. Layout is key and they do it very well.

6. Lillian Harry
    June 13, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

I enjoy watching the Property Brothers and the Kitchen Cousins- I love home improvements period.

7. D&H
    November 16, 2012 at 3:26 pm #

Kitchen Cousins act like they don’t like each other anymore? Your show is great. Get on with it, grow up. If you are gay or not ,,, get on with it. We want likeable winable two men doing fun and great work.

• Karen
      January 3, 2013 at 6:58 am #

I love all of them. They both have there own technique and they are good at it. On top of it theu are nice to look at. Very Hansome

8. Karen
    January 3, 2013 at 7:01 am #

They can come and do my home on the Columbia River in WA either or cousins or brothers.

9. Marc
    February 27, 2013 at 5:37 pm #

John makes my heart race. Every Single Time I Look At Him.

• All_Redhead
      July 24, 2013 at 2:14 pm #

Yeah I agree, I’d go gay in a second for John. My second choice to see swinging a hammer in the nude would be Drew.

10. paula
    April 15, 2013 at 7:08 am #

i truly watch both shows old and new all the men are very nice on the eyes both seem like family men which is a nice change to see. the brothers i would say i lean more there way, guess because I’m a twin my self. i call it a twin thing ha ha !!